Re: Self-introduction: Melvin George

On Mon, 2019-05-27 at 21:18 +0530, Melvin George wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Good day!
>
> I'm Melvin George, with an eye for details... and faults.
> I'm from Bangalore, India. Presently pursuing opportunities in product
> management with interest in defining Quality and UAT for products.
>
> I started using OpenSuse about 8 years ago. But, about 5 years ago is when
> I used the black and white screen of CentOS extensively, while I owned the
> backend systems at a mobile app startup. It would give me the pleasure to
> realise products that care for the user and adapt to user's needs as a
> caring human would.
>
> Thanks a lot for your time. Looking forward to knowing about each of you.
> Until then, let's find some bugs, redefine quality standards and make the
> coolest sidekick OS for users around the world!

Hi Melvin, Afras and Rodger! Thanks for volunteering, and I have
sponsored you all into the group now. Of course the Join wiki page you
read already has lots of suggestions for how you can help with testing,
please let us know if we can help you any further than that.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey