CI Wrapper tests

I am trying to get a wrapped test script to work for squashfs-tools and the artifacts don't appear to be properly saved. I think I might be misunderstanding the wrapper example. Is the idea really that the test should run ansible with the basic role referring to the wrapper? I have been trying to run the wrapper as the test and it runs the shell script, but the test results don't end up where the CI can find them and the test fails. I also don't see a way for the wrapper to ask for extra packages other than to run dnf in the script.

There is stuff to look at in the pipeline pages if you want to see what I tried to do.