add legacy bios to boot

Hi All,

Please forgive the slightly off topic nature of this
letter.  I am posting here because I know you guys
have the answer.  And it worked under 29, but not 30
beta.  So, maybe not so off topic.

I have a flash drive with FC30 beta installed on it.

/dev/sda1 has a 1 M "grub_bios" partition on it.

It boots perfectly from a EUFI bios.

How do I add legacy bios boot to it?

Many thanks,
-T

This use to work under Fedora 29, but not 30 beta:

EFI.BIOS.Dual.Boot.txt:

References that stink:
    https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?t=223015
    https://bl.ocks.org/gdamjan/05b799162e4b3e97a30d37a89fed0fa8

https://forum.level1techs.com/t/configure-grub-to-boot-legacy-and-uefi/129382

Requirements:
   Fedora 29

   Before installing, gparted:
      Wipe the target disk

      create a partition table as GPT

      create a first partition as
          1 Meg
          unformatted
          set the partition flag to "bios_grub"

   Install Fedora 29 from a UEFI machine:
      "/home" was removed at installation and moved into "/"

--->>>   PRESUMED !!!   <<<---
      The machine was install and booted from UEFI
      The machine is mounted as /dev/sda

Install the legacy BIOS boot loader:

Boot into fedora on UEFI

only installs 3 files
# dnf reinstall grub2-pc

create the BIOS .cfg file
# grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/grub2/grub.cfg

Note: if this complains, you forgot to create the partition above
# grub2-install --removable --recheck --target=i386-pc --boot-directory=/boot /dev/sda