Fedora Rawhide CI for upstream

Hello,

As we've recently encountered a significant amount of systemd issues on Fedora Rawhide in upstream,
I started playing with an idea of a Fedora Rawhide CI for our upstream systemd repository[0]. We
already have a bunch of CI's (like CentOS CI[1], Travis CI[2], etc.), however, none of them
runs Fedora. We used to have a Fedora Rawhide CI, but it was rather a hack around Copr, which
was neither stable nor maintainable.

I know there's already the Fedora CI, but that's only for Fedora packages (from what I know). In this
case we'd need to build & test each GitHub PR. I stumbled upon a Fedora Atomic CI upstream page[3],
but haven't found any real-world examples anywhere.

I'm not sure if something like this is possible/feasible in current Fedora infrastructure nor who
to contact with such request, so any hints into the right direction would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Frantisek

[0] https://github.com/systemd/systemd
[1] https://ci.centos.org/computer/systemd-ci-slave01/