Re: Basic graphics mode / 'nomodeset' testing request, round 2

I have a no boot, too. Reported in the Bugzilla.
L.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 6:41 PM Geoffrey Marr <gmarr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have tried two machines so far, a MacBook

02:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960 Integrated Graphics Controller (primary) (rev 03)

and a Dell Precision M4600 with:

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GF106GLM [Quadro 2000M] (rev a1)

The MacBook has strange keybindings between the Command/Ctrl/Alt/Function keys and I can't for the life of me figure out how to register a "Ctrl-Alt-F3", so I can't say for sure if the error is in the log, but it's definitely not booting. The Dell however is showing the same error, the "(EE) Cannot run in framebuffer mode. Please specify busIDs for all framebuffer devices" and likewise not booting any further. I did a search through the logs for what Kamil is seeing in the second message, but none of those lines were found, only the original error. If I can get this MacBook into a terminal, I'll post what it says too.

Geoff Marr
IRC: coremodule