EFI32 Booting.

I can confirm that the F30 server build does not boot on MacPro2,1 despite having mixed-EFI set. Now that the systems are completely abandoned by Apple it would be really good if we supported them out of the box. Using the older images from https://mattgadient.com/2016/07/11/linux-dvd-images-and-how-to-for-32-bit-efi-macs-late-2006-models/#comment-50591 presents a Fedora boot option after pressing the option-key on boot (alt), but when it hits the graphical installer the screen becomes unreadable (Radeon X1900 XT), the text mode and VNC mode both fail. On the Fedora builds the option does not come up, only Windows and EFI boot. If EFI boot is selected the Fedora boot selection screen comes up but then nothing other than a single underscore until the machine spontaneously reboots (both normal, and low graphics). I realize the MacPro2,1 and earlier are niche machines to support, but now that nothing will install on them in MacOS at all they're completely abandoned...