F30 Workstation RC1.8 RHBG #1693344

Sumantro observed that the one sound channel quit working because the Balance control had was shifted. Apparently he initially had the problem, noticed what happened, and corrected it by moving the balance control to the center. Sumantro Thanks for helping me out!

I hand not changed the balance control, or so I thought, so I investigated further. As it turns out if you scroll down the Sound panel with your mouse's scroll wheel and the mouse pointer happens to cross the balance control it will shift fully to one side or the other depending on the direction of scroll. It is easy to miss that this has happened due to low contrast of the balance control and not expecting such behavior. The intent was to scroll the panel not the control.

I have updated RHBG #1693344 with the new information.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)