Re: podman: "error creating libpod runtime" running as non-root

What version of podman are you running? I see said fix was supposedly pushed to master 14 days ago, while the latest release was 17 days ago. Unless you're building from master, it's possible your version just doesn't have the fix
- Thomas Clayborne

Mar 22, 2019, 11:05 AM by rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: