Testing F30 Workstation drop 0315

Good Day!

In regard my testing of F30 Workstation 0315 drop:

Testing on bare metal Lenovo M58P with E8400 processor. All disk space was reclaimed.

I ran several of the Basic and Desktop standard test cases and found no problems. The results were posted with relval.

Then I configured the system in deployment mode:

9 applications were removed, and 69 packages were installed (combined applications and libraries) using dnf via a bash script. No problems were found during this procedure.

Approximately 200 Gnome parameters were set via a bash script of gsettings commands. no problems were found during this procedure.

All added applications were at least started and stopped. Several were put through some of their basic functions and files were saved where applicable. The only problem found was a non-blocking problem found in regard to Gnome Shell Extensions. The Freon extension installed and ran, and preferences could be set, but temperatures to be displayed could not be set. The System Monitor extension installed, preferences could be set, but it would not run and show monitored parameters.

I will wait until just before final release to file issues with the Gnome folks, because this happened at about the same point with F29 and the problems vanished just after final release. The Places extension which is also used here works fine.

		Have a Great Day!

			Pat