Re: Modularity test cases for a review

I put there those numbers, because I was not expecting that somebody would want to test old releases. We are about to start validation testing for F30 and this is where I aim with these test cases and of course any later releases onwards.
Modularity was semi-available in F28, it was supported in F29, but there were changes made and now it should behave slightly differently than in F29 and 28. For example, in F29 it was possible to switch a module directly using the installation command for a new stream, but this is not possible in F30. My intent was to test modularity as it is available now, in upcoming F30. I think that nobody would test for old releases, but I might be wrong.