Managing virtualization in F30_MATE-Compiz

i've installed the F30_MATE-Compiz live spin to my system. Pretty much
the whole enchilada -- 4820 packages. I noticed that virtualization
support does not appear under the Applications > System Tools menu.
Indeed the System Tools lists only A packet generator to Midnight
Commander. System apps beginning with N-Z don't appear on the list,
which does not scroll by the way.

I can Add an application to the top tool bar for Virtual Machine
Manager, but that appears to be the only way to access it. It also
seems to be having some stability problems of its own.

Has anyone else noted this missing menu behavior. Is it "normal" or
should I file a bug?

V/R
--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL