Testing Fedora 30 Workstation potential beta drop 0224

Continued testing Fedora 30 Workstation potential beta drop 0224:

The install has not changed since my first report on testing this drop.

Notable results:

Prior problem reported with g-c-c is now fixed.

Prior problem reported with not seeing the grub screen of the media check screens is now understood. Thanks Adam. The permanent solution is to operate my test machine with a VGA connection instead of HDMI between the monitor and the PC.

g-c-c has a newly found problem with the window re-sizing the panels within the window when the Notifications, Search, Universal Access, or Network tabs are clicked. This results in the Settings becoming temporarily unusable. The work around is to close and restart Settings and when the Settings window first appears, set it to full screen mode. The Settings window and panels work normally in the full screen state.

I ran some of the standard test cases and a few of my own and did not find other issues to report.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat	(tablepc)