Self-introduction: Yi-Soo An

Hello, everyone!

I am Yi-Soo An, from South Korea. I have been using Fedora as my primary linux distro on my laptop for about 5 months. Ever since I started off using Fedora, I have been in comfort with it. So that I made my mind to start contribution.

This is not my first time in open source. I have been contributing on GNOME project for a year. I know how to contribute roughly but not all the open sources have the exact same process as others and therefore I should get used the system of Fedora testing, but it is not a big deal though.

However, thanks a lot for you guys who have been contributing Fedora and I wish I could help you too.

Take care!

- Yi-Soo An