Testing Rawhide (F30) Drop 0216 Workstation

Testing Rawhide (F30) Drop 0216 Workstation. Yeah!! Cleared the first hurdle The boot loader was apparently installed because Anaconda completed normally and the reboot happened normally.

I ran several tests including some of my own and we seem to be back to where we were before the boot loader problem showed up. As before, the main issue area's I saw were dbus, tracker miner, and Gnome Settings. There are bugs posted for all of these. I suspect that the dbus may be at the root of the other two. No hard data, just intuition.

		Have a Great Day!

		Pat	(tablepc)