Re: QA team schedule tasks

On Fri, 2019-01-11 at 10:58 -0500, Ben Cotton wrote:
> I am beginning to prepare the schedule for Fedora 31. One thing I want
> to do is to make sure it still accurately reflects the work of
> different teams within Fedora. Please look at the tasks on your team's
> schedule [1] and discuss them in your team. Let me know if there are
> tasks that should be added, removed, or modified. You can email me
> directly or file an issue in Pagure[2].
>
> I ask that you please provide feedback by Friday, 18 January, although
> I will be able to incorporate changes after that.
>
> [1] https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-30/f-30-quality-tasks.html
> [2] https://pagure.io/fedora-project-schedule/issues

So a couple of notes:

It would be useful to have the branch date / Bodhi activation point on
the QA calendar, as that's an important date for us. It would similarly
also be useful to have the Change deadlines on there.

The 'call for test days' and 'create test days' dates look like they
don't match up with Sumantro's current practice; he can probably say
how those should be rearranged.

The 'blocker meeting' dates are also kinda outdated; these days we run
a blocker meeting any Monday we have enough bugs to review. Those can
just be taken out.

It would be good to have a 'Update blocker bug trackers' entry on the
release date; this is the point at which the process documented in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/Trackers should
be done.

ISTR that in the past the entries in the schedule could be links
pointing to SOPs and so on. This would be really helpful. Am I
misremembering and we never had this feature? Or has it been lost?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey