Re: Self-Introduction: Kris Eberwein

Merhaba ben fundasecgin Türkiye'den başarılar diliyorum

8 Oca 2019 Sal 22:35 tarihinde Kris Eberwein <kris.eberwein@xxxxxxxxx> şunu yazdı:

Hello all,

I’m brand new to Fedora and the Test team and wanted to say hi to everyone. I’m a Data Engineer for a very large company and have been using RHEL and CentOS for about seven years in DevOps and Hadoop Environment roles.

I mainly write Python, Java, and SQL, but I’ve been exposed to a little bit of everything over the years.

I’m 41 years old, and live in Florida, USA with my wife and two kids. Well anyway, nice meeting everyone—can’t wait to get to work.

Kris Eberwein

IRC: keberwein

Fs