Re: Rawhide

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Rawhide

> I imagine that it is continuously getting updates for bugs fixes, but
> I'm curious if non stable bug fixes are part of the Rawhide drops.
>
> Do the improvements and additions that do not require mass rebuild get
> added to Rawhide as they are available?
>
> Do the improvements and additions that do require mass rebuild only get
> incorporated during the scheduled mass rebuild in each release cycle?

Yes, but this is pretty rare. An "improvement [or] addition that
require[s] mass rebuild" is kind of an odd beast; it'd be a compiler
improvement or a new default flag, or something, that's about all.

Normally, if you want to 'improve' something in Rawhide, you just go
ahead and do it, and rebuild whatever packages need to be rebuilt to
make it happen.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey