Self-Introduction: Misha

Hello, QA Team!

I am very exited to apply for my first fedora project team. I have been using GNU/Linux for 4 years exclusively (except on mobile), and have chosen fedora as my distribution of choice. I have been using Fedora linux on all of my computers almost exclusively for over a year now, and I figure it's about time for me to start giving back.

My name is Misha Klopukh. I am 15 years old and live in Miami, FL. I am a hobbyist C++/C developer and a Machine Learning researcher. I also take an interest in 3d modelling and audio/music composing and production. I love open source projects and want to contribute to them.

Thank You.
--
Misha K.