openQA staging outage for upgrade tomorrow (2018-11-20)

Quick heads-up, folks: I'm going to be taking the openQA staging
instance offline tomorrow to upgrade it to Fedora 29 and recent
snapshots of openQA and os-autoinst. I've tested this update to some
extent on my pet openQA server, but it's quite a big one and may run
into unforeseen issues. If it doesn't, the instance will be down for,
oh, half an hour or so then come back up looking all new and shiny.

I'm not touching the production instance, so that should keep on
trucking just fine.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey