Bluetooth Adapter Non-functional After Wake From Sleep

On Fedora 29:

I have a Dell XPS-13 laptop that sometimes refuses to recover a
working Bluetooth adapter after waking it from sleep.  Furthermore,
after rebooting, the adapter remains non-functional.  By non-
functional, I mean the little icon in my Plasma panel reports that
there are no devices available to connect to.  Indeed, the icon has to
be clicked from the "Show hidden icons" panel menu instead of being
displayed in the normal System Tray area.

The laptop is new enough that I do not know if it has always been this
way or not.  The XPS-13 that I replaced it with never had a problem.

I want to open a bug against the kernel, but I thought I should ask
here what data I need to gather to submit in the bug report.

--
Garry Williams