Out today. but comments for release readiness

I have a family thing that needs my full attention. However:

1. I know I'm normally mashing on the "ship it!" button, but this time
   around I think we should take caution and make sure we're confident about
   all of the issues around libdnf and packagekit and basically anything
   else which could prevent users from updating their systems.

2. It'd be kind of fun to ship on the anniversary of FC1 anyway, wouldn't
   it?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>