Re: Self Introduction: Jeremiah Mahler

Hi Jeremias,

Welcome to the team!  So cool to have an Amazon employee here.

Kind regards,
Silvia
FAS:  Lailah

On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 16:12, Jeremiah Mahler <jmmahler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

My name is Jeremiah Mahler and I'm from Seattle, WA.  I've been using
Linux since the days when I had to order a set of CDs from the Linux
Mall and 32 MB or RAM was expensive.  Times have changed!

I have contributed to Open Source projects such as Linux and Git [1] and
I consider myself advocate for Open Source software.  I currently work
at Amazon (AWS) where I do some packaging work [2].  I'm interested in
helping package rpms as well as improving testing and automation.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and working with the Fedora community.

Cheers,

[1] https://github.com/jmahler

[2] https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremiah-mahler-8b2a1510/

--