Testing F29 Workstation live 10/17 drop

Good Day Everyone,

I've been testing the F29 Workstation Live 10/17 drop. This was a clean install on bare metal (Lenovo M58p with E8400 processor) from a DVD. The ISO check-sum was good and the media test ran and passed.

I found a problem that I saw in the 10/13 drop. The problem is with SELinux Troubleshooter; it won't start and show it's window. When I click the icon, I get the SELinux Troubleshooter menu header in the top bar, but the window never comes up. and after several seconds, the menu header leaves the top bar. the SELinux Troubleshooter was the only additional software installed and it was installed with (sudo dnf install setroubleshoot)

Thanks to suggestions I got when I was working with the 10/13 drop, I tried the following and got these results:

I did a (sudo dnf reinstall setroubleshoot). The re-install ran without errors. Then I did a restart followed by clicking the SELinux Troubleshooter icon. I got the same failure result.

I tried starting SELinux Trouble shooter from the command line to see if I could get more information on why it will not start. and this is what I got:

$ sealert -b
/usr/bin/sealert:32: DeprecationWarning: Importing dbus.glib to use the GLib main loop with dbus-python is deprecated.
Instead, use this sequence:

    from dbus.mainloop.glib import DBusGMainLoop

    DBusGMainLoop(set_as_default=True)

  import dbus.glib

There were no further messages and the trouble shooter did not start. The trouble shooter menu header did not appear in the top bar. (echo $?) produced 0

        Have a Great Day!

        Pat (tablepc)