Rawhide dnf issue recovery

In case anyone else had dnf segflaulting on update recently. The current (in rawhide) set of dnf packages fixes the problem. You can use the distro-sync command to do the update instead of the update command.

It is quite possible no one else saw this as it only happened on one machine and I never tracked things back to the update / plugin that caused the issue. Since the recovery is easy, but might not occur to someone to try, I wanted to mention it.