Silver blue

I keep seeing Silverblue being referred to as immutable. Also descriptions that say it avoids problems with OS crashes due to misbehaving application software.

In earlier times there were some things that at least in theory were considered immutable. In more recent times physics and cosmology are telling us that true immutability is not likely in the long term. Practical experience and the second law of thermodynamics has show me that eventually everything falls apart and becomes useless. I also understand though that when people are describing something new they like to make it sound as grand and glorious as possible; which often leads to varying degrees of exaggeration or misuse of words.

Now all that aside the few brief things I have read about Silverblue have made me curious. Is there a place where I can read a more complete description of Silverblue; perhaps even see some architecture, data-flow, and relationship diagrams?

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat  (tablepc)