F29 Gnome Install process - A pain

This will probably be considered a "minor" pain.  And, since I don't use GNOME except
in a VM for testing, I guess it is.

I'd just like to go on record to say I dislike a few things about the install process.

1.  There is no option to set the hostname during install.

2.  User creation is delayed until first boot and at the time of creation there is no
option to specify the UID and GID.  So, if you're like me, and use existing
NFS services and your primary user doesn't have 1000/1000 for them you have to either
know to create an initial throw away account  or manually make changes
later.

--
Cardinal Rule of Presentations: "Tell them what you are going to tell them, tell
them, then tell them what you told them."