Can Fedora move away from blue backgrounds?

The evidence is finally in on how blue light destroys the retina.

(Nature only publishes peer reviewed material.)

A popular site report on this can be seen at:

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/we-finally-know-why-blue-light-is-so-damaging-to-our-eyes/

So this is substantial medical evidence detailing the actual chemical pathway to retina cell death cause only by blue light.

Yes we are exposed to a LOT of blue light.  Anyone that understands the Kevin light composition ratings knows this.  But we SHOULD be wearing sunglasses outside.  Kind of hard in front of our monitors.

And many of us never see the background, with all the apps we have open.

Still in all, can Fedora lead the way here?

thanks