Re: Fedora 29 Beta status: RC4 incoming

The process that's running is gnome-software.

	Have a Great Day!

	Pat (tablepc)

On 9/19/18 11:59 AM, Samuel Sieb wrote:
On 9/19/18 5:06 AM, pmkellly@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Back on the evening of 09/17 I downloaded the Workstation Live beta 1.3 ISO, and ran the check sum (ok), and burned it to a DVD. I used the DVD to make a bare metal clean install on my test machine (Lenovo M58P with E8400 processor) The media check and Anaconda ran fine. The install went flawlessly. After a restart, I decided to wait until morning to start testing. Nothing was left running overnight, I just let the screen lock time out and left it. In the morning (09/18) I found the fan in the test machine running full speed, then it started to slow down, but not to its usual idle speed. I logged in and started the system monitor and found that core 0 was at 100% all the time and core 1 was cycling between a few percent and 100%. When core 1 was at 100% the fan would naturally run faster.

Did you see which processes were running?