Proposal to modify release criteria for fwraid

At yesterday's F29 Go/No-Go meeting, we discussed the blocker status
of BZ #1628192 - Fedora 29 installation cannot see a firmware RAID
device. While the blocker criteria clearly states that this should be
a blocker for Beta, many of the people present at the meeting
disagreed, for a variety of reasons.

* Hardware supporting fwraid is considerably less pervasive than it
was when the criterion was written

* Testing this criterion can only be done with install media, which
limits our testing pool to the very dedicated members of Fedora QA.
Yes, anyone *can* download a nightly compose and try it, but in
practice this tends to be limited to the core testers. The majority of
testing that this feature will get will tend to happen as people try
out the Beta release.

To that end, I'd like to propose that we make the following change to
the criteria going forward:

"The blocking criterion for successful installation atop a firmware
RAID array is moved to the GA release criteria."