Self Introduction : Supriya

Hi,

I want to contribute in fedora testing and join Fedora QA Group.

My Introduction:
My Name is Supriya Pawar, live at Pune, India. I am working on Fedora and  Linux from last 6 years. I have a 5+ years of experience in Testing and Automation mainly with Python, BDD and Robot framework.
I have expertise in API testing, Performance Testing, Client-Server application's testing, Firewall and Network Testing, etc. Also have knowledge of Configuration Management tools.

Can someone please approve my request to "Fedora Quality Assurance Group"?

IRC: supriya AT irc.freenode.net
--

SUPRIYA PAWAR.

QUALITY ENGINEER, CeRTIFICATION