Criteria drafts with Server Role references removed

Hi, folks. Here are some quick drafts of the criteria pages with all
requirements rephrased to avoid use of the server role mechanism, which
sgallagh says is to be removed from F29 soon:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_Basic_Release_Criteria_role_removal
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_Beta_Criteria_role_removal
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_Final_Criteria_role_removal

here are diffs from the current content of pages, for ease of review:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User:Adamwill/Draft_Basic_Release_Criteria_role_removal&diff=521926&oldid=521923
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User:Adamwill/Draft_Beta_Criteria_role_removal&diff=521927&oldid=521924
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User:Adamwill/Draft_Final_Criteria_role_removal&diff=521928&oldid=521925

Basically I just sort of welded the meat of the requirements from the
nice structure of pages we had set up straight into the criteria pages
:/ It's not great, but it should do the job.

Comments, suggestions etc. welcome.

Obviously we would also want to tweak the PRD and tech spec pages, and
all the role-specific pages themselves, to note that the 'role' concept
is basically dead. I would do that when pushing these changes out, if
they're acceptable to everyone.

Longer term we're kicking around different ideas for what Server might
become in future, but for F29 at least we want to maintain the same
basic functional requirements, minus rolekit itself (we still want to
require freeipa and postgres server functionality to work).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey