[Fedora 28] Test Day Retrospection

Hey All,

First of all, thanks for spending some time and contributing to Fedora 28 Test Days.
This was by far the *most-engaging* testday season with 11 Test Days and 201 Testers executing 925 Test cases.
Last Flock, we approched the Kernel folks to run a test day with for every new kernel rebase and we are happy to
say, we get it tested throughly!

Most particpated Fedora 28  Test Days:
Test Day:2017-11-30 Kernel 4.14 Test Day
Testers: 49, Tests: 57
Test Day:2018-02-22 Kernel 4.15 Test Day
Testers: 42, Tests: 64
Test Day:2018-04-13 Kernel 4.16 Test Day
Testers: 32, Tests: 41
Test Day:2018-04-19 Upgrade Test Day
Testers: 60, Tests: 103

For every release we have:
1. Gnome Test Day
2. I18n Test Day
3. Cloud Test Day
4. Kernel Test Day
5. Upgrade Test Day

We want to increase this list with coming releases by adding more of release-blocking and mostly-used features/apps/changes apart from changeset of the
current release.

Thoughts that echoed throughout the F28 test day cycle:
1.Test days to run as async event (not bound to any release)
2.All Test days to kick off as soon as change sets are final(for changesets)
3.Test Day images needs to be squeezed to as minimal as possible
4.Try to set the test-cases and posts well in advance. There are many who post it for regional communities and an
annoucement well in advance helps them.