Keyboard layout

Hello.
Installing F28 using the Live image, I selected a keyboard layout
other than English.
Once installed, after the reboot, in the initial setup phase, the
layout is still English, so the user must take care of non
alphabetical characters, for instance, while setting up the passwords.

Have you spotted the same issue? Anyway I filed a bug: 1561864.

Thanks,
A.