Re: Tests of date formats needed

On 03/26/2018 04:32 PM, Rafał Lużyński wrote:
[...]
Here is how to run gnome-shell in a different locale:

     LC_ALL=hr_HR.utf8 gnome-shell --replace &

(of course, you can use a different locale, also you can use the
export command and you won't have to repeat it every time).

I already know that this trick does not work due to a known bug.
For now the correct method to switch the shell locale is to switch
it in the control center, then log out and log in.

I expect that it also wouldn't work when using Wayland, since killing the shell takes out everything.