f28 stale debuginfo repo?

Hi,

Last week doing 'coredumpctl gdb' or abrt-cli report, to get a local
stack trace, asks for debuginfo and sometimes debugsource packages
installed. But when I follow the suggested dnf command, what I
actually have downloaded are a bunch of stale packages, and then gdb
complains that there's no debug symbols available.

a. By stale, I mean a week old; gnome-shell-3.27.92-1.fc28 ~ March 5
is installed, and the debug info I get for a dozen dependencies are
for e.g. gnome-shell-3.27.91-2.fc28 ~ Feb 22.

b. Even though the dnf command is version specific, it proceeds to
offer up a substitute that's stale and pointless. I think it should
fail.

Any suggestions? If it's just a hiccup and should be cleared out by
now then I'm just going to ignore it, although if it happens again I
maybe file a bug for b.) against dnf.

--
Chris Murphy