Introduction

Hello Fedora testers,
My name is Luis and I am new to Fedora (late last year), not so new to Linux and quite less so to Unix. I've been impressed with Fedora and its community, with a desire to finally jump into serving a project. Having been introduced to BDD and exploratory testing I became interested in QA work. I thought Fedora would be a good place to pursue those interests while contributing to a project I've quickly grown to admire.

I look forward to working with each of you,
Luis Roca
luisroca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: @____roca
IRC: lroca