Re: [Test-Announce] 2018-03-05 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

On Sat, 2018-03-03 at 19:32 +0000, Silvia Sánchez wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've been talking with other people and apparently is quite common to
> have issues with HP laptops.  F25 works but F27 doesn't, with an
> extreme case of not booting at all.
> In my case I suspect of Wayland, provided other desktops/spins did
> work. But maybe I'm wrong or it's not the only one in fault. I can
> provide hardware details in the meeting.

Hi Silvia! As we discussed in the meeting, I think the best thing to do
is check with a recent compose - once one finally completes - and see
if this is still a problem, as there were some changes to Workstation
in the last few days which may have fixed it. If it's still a problem,
please file a bug against mutter and propose it as a Beta blocker.
Thanks a lot!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey