Even though I've set my system to F28 with the fedora-release and fedora-repos packages, it is still pulling from rawhide.

I did a dnf update today, and my supposedly F28 system pulled in F29
packages.  That doesn't seem right.  Especially since rawhide is
disabled in /etc/yum.repos.d, and I updated to the fedora-release and
fedora-repos packages for F28.  The keys are there for F29, since the
packages did update, but they shouldn't be used.