Self-introduction Zhibin Li

Hi guys,

I'm hoping that I can join the QA team. I am now a grade 3 student in college.
As I get a semester off, no course, in other words, I've got a opportunity to be
an intern in filesystem-qe team which is a sub-team in Red Hat QA department.

My name is Zhibin Li, I'm 22 years old and from China. I don't whether you guys
have heard about my school. I study in UESTC in Chengdu, Sichuan Province. I'm so
interested in all the Linux stuff and that's one of the reasons I get into Red Hat
to improve my skill on Linux. I'm hoping that I can become part of the fedora QA
Team because I think there are some connections between Red Hat QA department and
fedora QA Team and it will eventually help me work better and contribute to the
open-source community.

Thanks,

Zhibin Li