Fedora-Modular validation events disabled

Hi, folks.

So over the last couple of days, the Server SIG and the Council have
decided not to go ahead with a Fedora Modular Server 27 release.
Accordingly, I've disabled the creation of the special Modular
validation events (though I've left all the code that supports them in
place just in case we turn out to need it in future). 20171123.n.1 will
remain as the 'current' Modular validation event, but it is my
understanding that no further validation testing work is required, and
we can focus on Fedora 28 so far as the validation process goes.

My current understanding is that for Fedora 28 we plan to roll modular
deliverables into the main compose process, so we will once again have
only one compose series to validate. However, I don't know what the
timeline for this to happen is at present.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey