Self Introduction

Hello from sunny California

I just joined the test list and hope to start testing Fedora soon. My name is Luke Van Dervoort and I have been using Linux at home since the late 90's, so I at least know the basics. The first linux I got stable on my computer was slackware and since then have bounced around several distributions. I currently work doing tech support for a linux based security software and am looking to help here.

My IRC handle is Dragon 64.

Looking forward to talking with some of you here.

Happy Holidays from the states!

--
Luke Van Dervoort
Life is short, Love someone ...