Re: [Request To Review] Testcases for dnf modular

> Dear Sumantro,
>
> Did you talk to DNF QE team? I suggest you coordinate your work with Karel Srot from DNF
> QE team. There is a tool to test DNF and I know Karel already has a good set of tests
> which covers Modular side of DNF [1], just missing some user stories.

We're also trying to keep track of the places where automated testing happens as part of the Fedora module developer's guide at https://docs.pagure.org/modularity/development/building-modules/testing.html

I think the key item we have there that hasn't been mentioned in the thread yet is your own automated tests at https://github.com/fedora-modularity/compose-tests

Cheers,
Nick.

P.S. It's entirely plausible that we're missing some aspects of the automated testing setup for the modular server builds, so issue reports and PRs to correct omissions at https://pagure.io/modularity are most welcome.