Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 27 Candidate RC-1.3 Available Now!

On Fri, 2017-11-03 at 04:30 +0000, rawhide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> According to the schedule [1], Fedora 27 Candidate RC-1.3 is now
> available for testing. Please help us complete all the validation
> testing! For more information on release validation testing, see:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Release_validation_test_plan

So RC-1.2 was *nearly* good, but we found a couple of blocker bugs. RC-
1.3 fixes both the new ones we accepted. We're leaving open the
possibility of signing off on it tomorrow morning (NA time). If folks
could help run as many validation tests as we can over the next 11
hours or so, that'd be a big help! The changes between RC-1.2 and RC-
1.3 are to anaconda and dracut, so focus on the install and boot tests
and just make sure that nothing weird happened. Nothing should have
changed regarding more advanced tests, so we don't need to re-run them
all, but running as many as we can for confirmation is still good.

Thanks again everyone!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey