Security problem with firefox-57.0-0.8.fc26.x86_64

I'm having a problem with thw wikipedia.de website: If I try to open it, I get some warning issue:

Your connection is not secure

The website tried to negotiate an inadequate level of security.

wiki2.wikimedia.de uses security technology that is outdated and vulnerable to attack. An attacker could easily reveal information which you thought to be safe. The website administrator will need to fix the server first before you can visit the site.

Error code: NS_ERROR_NET_INADEQUATE_SECURITY

Anybody sees this too for the German wikipedia website wikipedia.de?

Kind regards

Joachim Backes

Fedora release 26 (Twenty Six)
Kernel-4.13.10-200.fc26.x86_64