Changes to configuration files for php / httpd?

We have problems since an update with php pages (PHP 7.1.10, Apache/2.4.28 (Fedora 27))

I just noticed that changes was made to mariadb-configuration in some way, we had
/var/run/mariadb/ as pid dir and this dir was automatic removed so mysql couldnt start..

Have it been made any changes that I need to do?

apache logs dont show anything, but php dont work and we made several reinstalles and
tryes..

Thanks in advance