Re: Unpredictability of composes proposed as F27 blocker

On Thu, 2017-10-19 at 10:17 +0200, Jan Kurik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just want to make sure QA, as the owner of blocker list, is aware of
> the FESCo issue [1][2] pointing to unpredictability of current
> composes and requesting this issue to be considered as a blocker for
> F27.
>
> [1] https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/1787
> [2] https://pagure.io/releng/issue/7071

Practically speaking, only issues filed in Bugzilla can really be
handled as release blockers. If we want to treat this as release-
blocking, we need someone to file a Bugzilla bug for it and propose it
as a release blocker. I'm aware that this is extra bureaucracy, but
it's really the only way we can handle things properly for now.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey