F27 beta 1.5; Error doing an install on an existing RAID1 computer...

I downloaded the F27 beta 1.5 iso install it on a flash drive and booted.

My computer also requires acpi=off be added or it will not boot at all (not
an issue as far as I know).

After booting into the install option I get an error when the language screen
is displayed. The error message is 'device is already in tree'.

When I installed F24 this did not happen.

However, installing F25 and F26 this error came up both times.

Is my case unique? Is there a work-around available?

I have a MSI MB (A78M-E35) with 4gig memory.

I tried to report the issue from the install media but that did not work.

I have done an install (F26) on about 7 - 10 computers with no issues at all.
However, then do not have RAID.

I did a dnf upgrade from F24 -> F25 -> F26. At first there were no issues but
after a few weeks I started having issues. The F24 was post EOL at the time. I
re-installed F24 and that is what is on the computer at this time. Not the
best situation.

If there is more info needed, please let me know.

Thanks,
David