Prioritizing different possible optimization work for composes

Hey, here's a question: if you had a choice to improve how the compose
process goes leading up to releases (beta or final), as a Fedora QA
person would you prefer:

1. Vastly increased speed of compose so we can do more than one per
   day, or

2. Making composes self-service, so QA can initiate them with a button
   (possibly in the blockerbugs app)?

Which of these would be more helpful? I mean, ideally, we have both,
but which would you rather worked on first?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>