AdamW on vacation Sept 17 - Oct 9

Hi folks! Sending this to test@ plus several people / groups I usually
work with on release bureaucracy. Please pass this along to anyone else
who may like to know.

I'm going to be on vacation from September 17 to October 9. Petr
Schindler (pschindl) will be the main person covering compose requests
/ stable push requests, and openQA stuff; note he's still getting up to
speed on openQA, so please understand if he doesn't know it all yet :)
Kamil Paral (kparal, Brno time), Tim Flink (tflink, US time) and
Sumantro Mukherjee (sumantro, India time) are also available for the
kinds of things you'd usually poke me about, so please poke them
instead :) Or just mail test@ or ask in #fedora-qa on Freenode.

I'm not going to be off the grid, or anything, and I'll be checking in
on my mail and IRC every so often. If anything comes up that only I can
deal with, I'll deal with it. For emergencies, I'm on Telegram -
contact via Telegram will go right to my phone - and I'll send my phone
number to a few of you.

Thanks folks!
--
Adam Williamson