Re: [Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2017-09-11 Fedora QA Meeting (and blocker review meeting)

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 8:33 AM, Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks! I'm proposing we cancel the QA meeting tomorrow. There's
nothing urgent to discuss that I'm aware of, and the focus for this
coming week will likely be Beta validation testing. There *will* be a
blocker review meeting at 1600 in #fedora-blocker-review, so please
come along to that if you can. Thanks!

From the email subject it seems like the blocker review meeting is cancelled. So I'm just pointing out once again that Adam intends to have it, and it's just a confusingly written subject. Please come.